Title: Sexy
Author: JA Huss
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: September 9, 2015
Blurb
Fletcher Novak is Sexy.
Fletch has charm, Fletch has charisma, and Fletch has moves. He turns dreams into reality two nights a week, baring his body to lonely women, bored housewives, and bachelorettes looking for that one last good time. He’s into one-night stands, one-time things, and he never, ever gets serious.
Tiffy Preston is looking for commitment.
A billionaire’s daughter with the world at her fingertips, Tiffy’s in Lake Tahoe to take over her father’s hotel and clean up the Mountain Men Male Revue Show. She’s well-bred, polite, and hates everything Fletcher represents.
But Fletcher offers Tiffy something she can’t refuse—total satisfaction and the man of her dreams. All she has to do is… everything he tells her.
Because Sexy doesn’t sell… it’s for sale.
Fletch has charm, Fletch has charisma, and Fletch has moves. He turns dreams into reality two nights a week, baring his body to lonely women, bored housewives, and bachelorettes looking for that one last good time. He’s into one-night stands, one-time things, and he never, ever gets serious.
Tiffy Preston is looking for commitment.
A billionaire’s daughter with the world at her fingertips, Tiffy’s in Lake Tahoe to take over her father’s hotel and clean up the Mountain Men Male Revue Show. She’s well-bred, polite, and hates everything Fletcher represents.
But Fletcher offers Tiffy something she can’t refuse—total satisfaction and the man of her dreams. All she has to do is… everything he tells her.
Because Sexy doesn’t sell… it’s for sale.
Sexy is a full-length, standalone novel by New York Times Bestselling author, JA Huss.
Purchase Links
AMAZON US / UK
B&N / iBOOKS
Sale
GET THE ENTIRE SEVEN BOOK SERIES for $4.99 (one week only)
AMAZON
Trailer
Excerpt
I sit there and enjoy
the view, the bustle of the casino out past all the tables, and the—
Wait a minute. Is that…?
Aw, fuck. Tiffy Preston
is heading my direction and she’s got a huge smile on her face. Jesus Christ,
didn’t she get my note? I mean, how much clearer could I have made it? One time
only, Tiff. One time only!
Double fuck. She’s
waving. I give her a sheepish smile and sink into my chair. Do I wave back? I
mean, she’s the big boss’ daughter. Do I have to be polite and shit? Why the
hell did I bang the boss’ daughter? She’s an employee. Just like Sis and Britt.
Why the fuck didn’t I realize that before my cock got the best of me?
I know why. She kept me
up all night working on that proposal. And she got me so fucking hard at the
show last night. Add in the exchange at the door when I was ready to jump her
and she ambushed me. Well, it was sorta well played on her part. She got me.
And that business suit is so not my type.
I have no clue what I
was thinking.
I slump down a little
more in my chair and give her a wave, hoping this convo won’t get ugly. “Hey,”
I say weakly as she beams another smile, still making a beeline for my table.
“Tiffy,” a voice booms
from off to my right. The guy from her room last night. Cole. “I was starting
to think you were standing me up.”
Tiffy laughs and allows
him to give her a polite hug as he puts his hand in the small of her back and
leads her away from the bar towards a table on the other side of the
restaurant.
Fuck. I sit there, a
little embarrassed, then a little relieved that I didn’t have to have that
awkward conversation with her.
Dodged another bullet,
Novak,
I tell myself.
“I heard she tried to
fire you this morning,” Sis says, opening another beer and taking away my
empty. “And you gave her a run for her money.”
“Yeah.” I chuckle,
remembering the meeting. “It was fun. I got her all flustered.”
“You usually do,
Fletch.” Another customer calls for Sis and she skips off down the bar to fill
his order.
I got Tiffy flustered
upstairs as well. She’s quite pretty, if you’re into those career women. Her
dress this morning was sophisticated business attire. White, sleeveless, hit
just below the knee, and absolutely no cleavage. Even her little white shoes
were office-approved two-inch heels.
But now she looks…
different. Her pink dress isn’t exactly casual, but not professional either.
It’s flirty. It’s short. And very low-cut. Her shoes have some little sparkly
things on them and that is definitely a four-inch heel.
She’s sexy.
Damn. Tiffy Preston
doesn’t look as buttoned up as I first thought.
I picture her legs
spread open before me. Her soft mewling as I licked her pussy. Her manicured
fingertips digging into my hair.
Fuck. I’m hard again.
I watch her as that Cole
guy pulls out her chair and then scoots it in as she sits. She’s facing me, so
I see her smile a little as he walks around to take his seat.
Hmmmm. What’s going on
here?
I study her face,
waiting for her to notice me as they chat. But she only has eyes for him. Did
she see me earlier? Is she trying to make me jealous by having lunch with
another guy after fucking me? After I gave her three goddamned orgasms not
three hours ago? Really?
“Pfft,” I mutter under
my breath. Gonna take more than that to make me look twice.
But then she licks her
lips.
Wait. Did I just imagine
that?
Nope. She’s chewing on
them too. And then her fingertip sweeps up and traces her plump lower lip as
she casually pretends to wipe away a drop of the pink champagne Mr. Fancy-Pants
greeted her with. Pink champagne? Who the fuck drinks pink alcohol?
Britt comes to their
table with plates of lobster tail and a new bottle of champagne. She laughs
with them and I get a little pissed off.
Is Tiffy practicing my
seduction tips on that guy? That guy? Really? He’s like ten years older than
her. He’s huge. Like six foot four at least. And he’s got to weigh two-twenty.
I bet he shops at Big & Tall. She cannot be serious. No way is she
interested in him.
And that just pisses me
off more. Because, oh, hell the fuck no. I do not dish out trade secrets to a
one-night stand only to have her go use them on a worthless prospect. Anyone
can see he’s all wrong for her. He is not a possibility. Not at all.
I sit there at my table,
sipping my beer as I process what’s happening and how I feel about it. I’m not
jealous. I’m not. I’m pissed off. Why the fuck did I give her tips? I charge
good money for that shit. Hell, I made Katie sign a six-week contract and I
haven’t even given her one tip yet.
And yet Miss My Father
Owns This Town is practically giving them away to every wandering eye in the
whole place.
And that’s a lot of
wandering eyes. All the employees know who she is by now. Britt is chatting
them up like they are old friends, probably taking notes.
There it is again. Holy
fuck, Tiffy just licked her lips and practically winked at that guy. And Britt
saw the whole thing as she set down a dainty cup of chocolate mousse in front
of two-timing Preston.
Hell the fuck no. I
never let my clients work my magic here at the casino. Otherwise I might lose
business. Hell, I’ve helped more than one cocktail waitress hook a rich dude
over the past nine months. They paid dearly for it. And signed a NDA. Trade
secrets are trade secrets. And I have spent years coming up with my methods.
I’m not gonna let her get away with practicing them on this asshole for
everyone to see.
I push away from the barstool,
straighten my t-shirt, and walk over to ask her just what the fuck she thinks
she’s doing.
Author Bio
JA Huss is the USA Today bestselling author of more than twenty romances. She likes stories about family, loyalty, and extraordinary characters who struggle with basic human emotions while dealing with bigger than life problems. JA loves writing heroes who make you swoon, heroines who makes you jealous, and the perfect Happily Ever After ending.
Author Links






No comments:
Post a Comment