Sunday

Spotlight, Promo, Excerpt, Teasers & Author Interview : Yes, Master by Margaret McHeyzer (Erotica)



Book Blurb & Info

***** THIS PROLOGUE CONTAINS DISTRESSING CONTENT. IT IS ONLY SUITED FOR READERS OVER 18. *****
ALSO CONTAINS M/M, M/M/F, M/F AND F/F SCENES!!!


My uncle abused me.
I was 10 years old when it started.
At 13 he told me I was no longer wanted because I had started to develop.
At 16 I was ready to kill him.
Today, I’m broken.
Today, I only breathe to survive.
My name’s Sergeant Major Ryan Jenkins and today, I’m ready to tell you my story.

“Master would flog me if I did, she won’t be happy when I tell her what happened here.”
“Master?”
“Stella.”
Oh, Master.


Book Buy Links



Amazon USA: http://www.amazon.com/Yes-Master-Margaret-McHeyzer-ebook/dp/B00IGCUGA8/ref=la_B00F1QVK3O_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392588419&sr=1-5

Amazon AUS: http://www.amazon.com.au/Yes-Master-Margaret-McHeyzer-ebook/dp/B00IGCUGA8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1392589025&sr=8-4&keywords=margaret+mcheyzer

Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yes-Master-Margaret-McHeyzer-ebook/dp/B00IGCUGA8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1392589161&sr=8-5&keywords=margaret+mcheyzer

GOODREADS:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18492961-yes-master

Book Excerpt

I do as I’m asked and close my eyes as I anticipate her heavenly touch.
She brings her hands up to start washing my torso and I let a huge expulsion of air out of my lungs, I didn’t even realize I was holding it in.
I concentrate on her hands as they slowly rub circular motions all over my body. When she gets to my thighs, my chest rumbles and lets out a low deep moan.
The way her hands are caressing and grazing over my body with the lightest of touches is sending my own feelings of lust into overdrive.
“Hmmm,” I moan again as her fingertips brush against my cock.
“I know, babe,” Stella says as she captures my mouth in hers. She nips on my top lip but her tongue doesn’t come out to greet mine.
This kiss is different to all the others she’s given me.
This one simple act conveys volumes without saying a single fucking word. Stella and I both feel the same thing. I know that I’m more than just her submissive and she’s more than just my Domme.
“You found me when I was lost,” I murmur against her lips.
“Together, we’ll find your way.”

Teasers



Author Interview

Hi Margaret, 

Thank you so much for sitting down with Toot's for an interview. If you don't mind, I have some questions for you about your new book Yes, Master and your writing process for our budding authors as well as fans.

So first off, Yes, Master Questions.......

In your own words, what is Yes, Master about? 

Yes, Master is a story about self-love and self-forgiveness. It’s about finding your own worth and knowing that you’re not alone in the world.

How did you come up with the title of the book?

Most of my ideas come while I’m either in the shower or driving. This particular title and storyline came to me whilst I was shampooing my hair.

For fans of the BDSM/Erotica genre, What sets Yes, Master apart from others in the genre?

Firstly I have a female Domme – which isn’t seen often, but also the book isn’t based on BDSM. The BDSM is not the central to the story, but more a coping mechanism for Ryan.

Is Yes, Master a standalone book or will it be part of a series?

At this stage it is a stand-alone. I have been asked to write a story on Mason, but that’s just a mere tiny idea at the moment.

What was your favorite scene to write for either your hero or heroine in Yes, Master?

Oh I loved the scene where Ryan is sitting on the bridge. Such an emotionally raw time for him.

What was the hardest scene to write?

This has to be the prologue and also when Stella has Ryan tied to the chair and is asking him questions about his uncle. I had to dig deep for those, and they were just as horrific to write as it would’ve been for the audience to read.

What's your favorite line or quote from this book?

Oh I have two. One from Ryan which is: “And I’m certainly not risking the wrath of a woman with a weapon in her hand, especially a pissed off woman.”

And one from Stella: “Fuck what they think. If keeping him alive and having him savagely destroyed every time his ass heals up, makes you happy, then I’ll support you with all my heart.”

Writing.......

Do you recall how your interest in writing originated and what made you decide to pursue it as a career?

Oh yes, I’ve always been a book worm, but then life got in the way for a few years. A few years back I picked up a John Grisham book and annihilated it in less than 24 hours – I couldn’t stop after that! I decided to write because I like different storylines and after devouring book upon book, I wasn’t really getting role reversal in a lot of stories. So one afternoon, as I was chopping my veges for dinner, a story about a female assassin popped into my head. The rest, as they say, is history.

What inspires you to put the pen to paper or fingers to the keyboard?

I don’t seek inspiration, it hits me smack bang in the head when I least expect it and from all different sources. Maybe I’ll hear a song that triggers a ‘what if’ scenario, or maybe I’ll see a picture that puts me in the middle of a scene. Inspiration usually just, finds me.

Yes, Master is a BDSM Erotica, what made you decide to write a book in that genre?

My first thought on the book before I started was “I’m sick of male Doms, I really want a female Domme.” And, quite literally from there, the story rapidly morphed into what it is today. 

*with a wink* How much research did you have to do for the current book? Any stories you can share?

Surprisingly, I did A LOT of research on this one. At least, 40-50 hours. I mention a website in Yes, Master where Ryan finds his information on the lifestyle, and that’s where I got a lot of my information. I trolled many websites, correlated information so I was correct in most things I wrote. But I also did research for correct usage of names and ranks in the army and also and most importantly, I did research on the mental state of people that have come from child sexual abuse. I really wanted this book to be a release for Ryan, because I want people to know that you can think outside the box and maybe find what you’re looking for beyond the traditional.

What are some of the elements in/of your writing process? 

This answer goes for both this question and the one below. I’m definitely not a plotter, most times I have no idea where the story line is going to go, I just sit in front of the computer, listen to some music and off I go. Elements of my writing process: Hmmmm, I write first person, I try to make it emotional and I try to make it so the reader feels like their part of the storyline. BUT, I LOVE and I mean love, pushing the reader outside their comfort zones. 

Are you a Plotter or a Panster?

Have you released anything under a different pen name, and if so, is there any difference between them?

Yes, I have a co-author and we’ve released a book called Binary Law. We’re currently working on an erotica (yep sex sex and more sex) right now called Club Quid Pro Quo. Binary Law is a contemporary romance, whereas my own things are always pushing the limits and boundaries. I try to switch things around in my books. A female assassin, a female mob boss, a female dome. 

What's next for you?

Oh, I’m working on a few at the moment. I’m finishing off my HiT Series (with a bang). And I have 2 more of my own stories and Binary sound under MH Grace with my co-author.

Is there anything you’d like to add or say to your fans?

Of course, a huge thank you. 

Personal questions......

Now I know this is like asking you to choose between your own children, but out of all your amazing characters, who is your favorite and why?

Oh no. I can’t answer this, you see all my stories are so different from each other. They all hold such unique personalities. I truly can’t answer. I mean I have the conceited assassin Anna, that’s incapable of love because of what happened to her dad when she was 15. Then I have the arrogant and up herself Frankie, who doesn’t give a damn about anyone because she’s a female mob boss in a ‘man’s world’. But then I have Ryan, who’s deeply damaged and broken. Oh, I can’t choose. So I plead the 5th.

Are there any of your stories or characters that hold a special place in your heart?

Definitely. Anna and Ben from my HiT Series. Anna started this journey for me, so she’ll always be a part of me. (I’m not an assassin though)

If the book had to have a theme song, what would it be?

I wrote this book to 2 songs. Demons by Imagine Dragons and Now Comes the Night by Rob Thomas. Either of those would be perfect for Ryan/Mason and Stella.

Just for fun, for current and future fans - Seeing Yes, Master is based around the main character Ryan and his road to recovery, If you could create a perfect day for Ryan, what would it be?

Ryan isn’t into material objects. For him it would be to spend the day with his family, and then the night in his Master’s dungeon with Master and Mason.

Lastly, let's steal an idea from the magazines.....What 5 things do fans not know about you and 5 they don't know about the book?

About me: Hmmmm…. Let’s see.

I have a tattoo on my back.

I drive a second hand car.

I hate spending money on myself.

I change my hair color often.

I have no pets.

About my book: 

Lucy was initially going to be a son.

Mason was never supposed to be such a pain freak.

I don’t really have anything else on Yes, Master – sorry.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for taking time to answer some questions. Congratulations on the new book and I can't wait for everyone to read it!

Thank you so much.

Author Info

I don't do 'normal'.

I've found that the more I write, the more I like being different to other authors. I write in first person, and I love to challenge a reader.
I take the normal and switch it around.
For me, I really enjoy getting a reaction from a reader. So if I can evoke an emotion (regardless of if it's the emotion the reader wants) then I figure that I've done my job as an author I want to be.
I really quite revel in taking people out of their comfort zones and pushing them to read something different.
My genre of writing is, well quite frankly, where ever my mind goes. I won't label myself because I don't like sticking to one genre.
My goal with writing is just to take people away from whatever is going on in their lives, even if it's only for a split second.
I'm a go with the flow sort of person and don't really take a course of action to get where I am going. I live in the moment and don't usually worry about tomorrow because whatever life is due to bring me, I'll be happy to accept.
I love my family and friends and will help anyway I can if someone needs it. I really don't like people that are nasty just because they can be, I don't believe that's necessary, I mean life's hard enough as it is!
I hope you enjoy my books, I've had a hoot writing them. There's more to come.....
Til next time.

M xx

FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/authormargaretmcheyzer

Tour Info

No comments:

Post a Comment