Tuesday

ARC review : The Arrangement 12 by HM Ward (NA)



Book Blurb

THE SERIES WITH OVER A MILLION COPIES SOLD
Volume 12 in the New York Times Bestselling Arrangement Serials

***Warning Sexual Content***
There is so much blood that I can't think. The night goes from bliss to chaos in a matter of moments.As the truth begins to unravel, it's clear that I can't trust anyone, except Sean Ferro. The same man that threatens to destroy me could also be my salvation--and I could be his.

Genre: New Adult Romance
This story unfolds over multiple volumes approx. 125 pages each.
~The Arrangement Vol 1-12 are on sale now.~


Toot's Review

H.m ward's newest installment to the widely popular arrangement series : arrangement 12, picks up right where 11 left off with the potential murder of our heroine's BFF Mel and the police think our hero Sean is to blame. Each installment is a cliffhanger of sorts, so I don't want to spoil this serial novella for you by giving a synopsis but I will say, not everything is as it seems *wink, wink*. There seems to be a third player whom wants Avery dead as well. As the two sort through this newest hurdle, we get to have a brief visit from some of the other brothers and their girls, which is always a delight and as always, there's some hot steamy love scenes.
All in all, a great addition to the series.
4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment