Thursday

Spotlight, Free Book Promo & A Special Request : Shadow Love: Stalkers (Shadow Vampires #1) by Claudy Conn (PNR)


Book Blurb

What do you do when your father wants to turn you into a vampire and the man who offers you protection has his own, dark agenda?

Shawna Rawley has no choice but to run. Pentim Rawley, one of the most evil vampires who has ever lived, has just discovered that she is his daughter. Now he's obsessed with finding and turning her. She doesn't want Pentim to find the people she loves and use them to get to her. She doesn't want him to find and turn her. She has only one ace up her sleeve. The human in her may be at risk, but in addition to being half vamp, Shawna is also a white witch!

Chad MacFare has an offer for Shawna he thinks she can't afford to refuse: he'll protect her from Pentim and his minions. But Shawna doesn't trust the sexy immortal. She knows he has his own agenda-he wants to kill her father, and he wants to set her up as bait...

Amazon
Goodreads

Book Trailer


Book Promo

Shadow Love is currently free on Amazon

~*A Special Request for help from Claudy Conn and her Street Team*~

Claudy and her Street Team are trying to have this book made into a movie on Amazon.
If you have a moment, please help us out by going to amazon.com via the link below and follow the simple directions to ask Amazon to make the book into a movie.

Just go in and scroll down to where it says 'write a review' and tell them you want this to be a movie!!!!!! We are in 2nd place in the Horror category and in 4th place in Fantasy/paranormal. 
So if you have a moment.

Here is the link. 

Author Info

Hi everyone!

I am so happy you stopped by.
Some of you may know me as Claudette Williams/Melanie Davis, two names I used when I was writing regency and historical romances. In more recent years, I fell in love with the fantasy/paranormal world of romance.

Created my Legend series. The first, Spellbound-Legend was received with great success and I went on to continue the series. However, I wrote Prince Prelude-Legend, as a backstory for the Legend series.My readers fell in love with Prince Breslyn, as I did, and I went on to write his backstory in Prince in the Mist, FREE. I did the same for my Queen,Aaibhe in Aaibhe, Shee Queen, also free.

I wrote over 40 mass market bestsellers for Random House, Doubleday, and Zebra in the past, but now, I have become an Indie Author.
As an Indie author, I still want to give my readers the best that I can, so I have a wonderful professional editor, a copy editor and an amazing cover artist.

In the meantime, some of my historical romance fans have asked for more in that genre and I have been hard at work rewriting and updating my regency romances and making them more realistic and spicy. I also created my bestselling paranormal regency, Netherby Halls.

Vampires whispered to me and Shadowlove-Stalkers was born as the first of three, each stand alone, though it comes together in the third book, as the team unites for a final battle.

What do I do when I'm not writing? I love the outdoors and my Bob and I are always hiking, swimming, traveling, playing with our wolf and her son and the horses. My daughter and her great husband live nearby and so am very lucky to be able to spend wonderful times with them.
My favorite things, Chocolate, fries and pizza, ha, which I get to enjoy so rarely, LOL.
My beautiful Cherokee and her son Rocky the Man who we both love to spoil. Pride our horse.
The Vampire Diaries and I am definitely Team Damon!

visit me at www.claudyconn.com
I can also be found quite a bit at my author page on FB./
I do hope you come on over to my fb page as I am there quite a bit and have so much fun with fellow authors (whom you may know and love) and readers. :)

Claudy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment