Wednesday

The Little Purple Book Of Passions by Thomas Hunter Dillon and Sierra Sofia (Erotica)

Blurb from Amazon.com
The Little Purple Book of Passions is what you secretly fantasize about, but are too nervous to admit. Thomas Hunter Dillon and Sierra Sofia have exposed some of their own hidden desires and sultry moments, and compiled them into sixteen sexy scenarios that include a little something for everyone. The phrase "inspired by true events" may come to mind as you sit back and get lost in their world of erotic encounters. Whether you are looking for something a little spicy to shake things up in your bedroom or you simply want to lose yourself in a sensual fantasy world, The Little Purple Book of Passions is sure to ignite the fire inside!
To buy, click here
The Little Purple Book of Passions

Again, I'm so sorry for my late review. I actually did an interview and giveaway on Toot's with this wonderful writing duo and I felt so bad about not having my review ready for them. I just hope they will forgive me as well. All I can say for myself is that it's been a very hectic holiday season. If you'd like to read the very fun interview, click here.
So on to the review now. This fun little book is the wonderful brain child of Thomas Hunter Dillon and his sexy counterpart Sierra Sofia. They decided to write 16 erotic tales, 8 written by him and 8 written by her. Oh and did I mention this is their first book. Each story is very unique and let me tell you, if you're not prepared for it, the first story called "Your Present" will knock your socks off. I will tell you, don't read it with anyone around. I'm totally serious about this and it will totally have you falling in love with Thomas. Honestly I haven't read any story before where the author is literally seducing the reader. When I first started reading it, I was like WTF but then I just went with it and it was well worth the ride. If the first story is not your cup of tea, trust me, just skip to the next short story and you'll soon be gobbling them up. The book itself has stories covering the entire year ending in winter-time. I think besides "Your Present", my other favorite would be one of the last stories called "Stocking Suffer" and I think it was one of Sierra Sofia's favorite as well. I won't spoil it but I think what I liked most about it was the actual love scene, the heroine knows what she wants and definitely tells her man how to give it to her, LOL. All in all, I found the stories I relatable, erotic and with a twist of fun.
Anywho, if you're looking for some quick erotic short tales, give The Little Purple Book of Passions a try. You can probably finish the book in one sitting but I bet you'll go back an read it again and again when you need a little extra zing.
Oh and just a side note, they did announce recently that there will be a second one come out if February 2013 and you know I'll be review it as well.


5 out of 5 books!

No comments:

Post a Comment